10 June, 2006

日記-090606

today I feel so tired.
yesterday night, I joined the tap lesson.
the steps were so fast, which made my feet felt vy tired.
coz my brother need computer to do resume n I also wanna go sleeping,
so I did not play the computer.

n today I go to on n on theater workshop.
coz they hv a performance which is called N.S.A.D.
this is a vy nice drema, I think
I help them do many things,
of coz, I do simply things.

today, 1a space has opening.
I find that there is many things hv been changed.
n I can c ying n ivy.

actually, I find it is so sad for me that 1a has such change.
I think it is not so possible for me to be a helper in 1a space again.
sid also think that.

1 more thing that 1 find today…
I find I may not like to do the back stage.
oh my god… I hope to do back stage in a long long time,
how come I hv such thinking.
I dum know.
I dum want to think about it, it will make me feel vy sad.
hope I can find my way..
add oil..

Good Show N.S.A.D

No comments: