31 July, 2006

日記-30/07/06

today, it seems that many unexpected things are happened…
first thing is that I really do one thing that is wrong…
I m so sorry to anthony… actually I really dum wanna say such things to you..
But I really dum like u r kidding at that time…
and my EQ is not gd at that time. sor
I will learn to control myself more even in such environment again.
u know, I also wanna help you… I also want tap can be more promoted.
I like bao tap la… tap is 1 of the important things in my life.
but at this time,
for many reasons, I cant help you… at least until I can c my future….
and I think this is not a right time for me to help you…
I dum think I can help you what whatever I m a little girl or not.
n I dum wt u thinking wt u need….
actually u r so emotional, I think it is hard for me to do any things with u.
coz it will make many problems.
my iq, eq…….q also not gd.

so sorry for this…
if u really need help, let me know it more…
if u tell me wt u need to help, may be I can help u…

n thz for his gift. I really like it so much.
thz…

oh ys…also eddie’s giroro…
n rowe, jenny’s gift…
haha, I like the thony’s gift most..
then 2nd is eddie ga….

and Christine not vy well…
she go to the hospital…
hope she can be well n tap with me again…
but next time must need to pay 500% attention when dazing jazz.
thony jazz is so ging ma…

tonight I c musical…
longtime no c the performance like that…
love it so much…
the sitting is still ok…haha
but hard to c the Chinese…luckily I know the rundown n story…

hope today anything which is not so gd…
can be away n dum happened again.

1/8 is coming…
guys. plx dum phone me on that day..
if u wanna know the result, let ask me the username n password.
can u can it by urself…

…I know the % for me to study degree is not high…
hope can lucky again on that day…
my al result is ok for me, I really hope that I can study degree in university..
it is vy important for me to make my dreams come truth.
I hv many dreams..
I hope I can do art admin.
n I can make use of my experience n knowledge to promote arts in hk.
promote visual arts, performing arts…..
help the art org or the artists to promote or develop sth…
I really hope that I can do this…
I think it is coming truth.
it is really happy for me did a big decision – go out to do more volunteer work related art in my from 6 level… n just put vy little time to study…
so n now… it is start for me to get a result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.