The time is 11:06am
It is not so often for me can online at this time, becoz I do not go to sleep…
I went to onandon to be a helper to help their show.
And this time all the guys is came from tw.
Some of them only speak in Mandarin and English…
So I speak many Mandarin in these day…
I am vy happy to meet them… they are vy nice and vy great…
The most unforgettable thing is that we had a party after every show day…
And we finished the party about 2…..am
I went home at 3:3….am
I went to sleep at 4:4….am
So less time for me to sleep zzzz…
But that’s ok…. Becoz just about 1 week for me to do so…
In this performance, we always play with director, producer (Ka Ka), SM (Shen Chuan).
Vy funny…Thx all guys……^^
No comments:
Post a Comment