05 February, 2007

Happy Birthday

I hope i can keep in touch with this blog, I know it is very hard for me.
But i still trying...
I really hope that I can share what I see, what I think, and even my experences to this blog.
It will be very great that I can find myself in this blog and get back what I miss and any things else either important or meaningless...... very nice.

Recently, I have watched a moive called" Happy Birthday".
I must say this is a good movie. In my opinion, the story is not so attractive,
but the reason why I like it is the nature of Love... that is so soft..
I really love this feeling, even it is a sad story...
It is so impression... And today I have got a book called "Happy Birthday"
which is actually the orginal story of Happy Birthday...
I feel very happy, can know more about this story....

roughly discrible sometimes may be better than the details one...
I like roughly, soft and colourless...

No comments: