01 June, 2007

五月三十一日 我有很多東西要說

今天我現在很想對自己說幾個字: 你真是有點累了,對嗎?
昨天才考完試了,Management考得不好.
我真是很惱自己,為什麼自己很多東西都記得不好,沒有心機去溫書吧.
連Management Skill 都唔識,我真係唔知自己讀左D咩Management.
昨天考完試了,但晚上我才四時先訓. 
for what? 可能是對自己以前太偉大的夢想付上代價.
老實說,I dum what to say what is actually happen.
But i really what to say the follow something, I am so sorry to say that

--->
I think as a team, no matter how big or small is it, the job allocation is very important to a team.
I really dont know what happen is it. What we do not have a meeting for a so important event for us? you should know that planning is very important to a group. It is hard to help you to do somethings via a call or email. (even though that is a minor matter.)

Problem 2
I also do not understand why we are under some people. And we are so hard to help someone to do somethings. I think we have lived and worked in Hong Kong such a place in a long time. We should understand how is Hong Kong people, what is their attitude...etc. If the people is good, I think that is only a bonus. Human being is a dark side, that contains lots of problems.

I am so sorry that I really think that there are lots of problems.
problem 3
I think that the founder should have a heart to create a matter, and do it best. I dot think the people should have many job in the same period. the time management is so crazy. If not, the thing will never do well.
some people say that If you want to do a thing well, but on the other hand, you have many task to finish at the same time. You will never do the things well.

You should know that we should not LET THE THINGS OKAY, WE NEED PERFECT
----->

Today I go to work. the charity bazaar coordinator
I give many calls to people among 3 hrs. Wow...
What is the feeling of this job, I have no idea.
But I must say 1 thing is very interest that the staff always laughing during working hour and 1 staff always say the work is so hard. (he dont want me to do the job?) i dont know.
I just do 4 hrs today.

Then I go to tap.
er.............really without tapping for a long long time.
actually since from 7 examination, I stop 2 season tap lessons.
then I came back. But I were always absent dull to many reasons.
I am lazy, want to rest, want to sleep, have to work....
so many things
but this time when i come back, I think many things are changing.
same as what the guys said 人而全非
really wanna to say, i really have this feeling.
And of course, including skills......
I am so surprise that my skill downs so many grades.
I am so sorry. But I have no time to improve it.

and another thing is that is seem that thony students is decreasing?
I dont know, just a feeling. but if it is wrong. I say sorry about that.

yesterday night I wrote a letter to wen, waw he reply me so fast.
haha. may be really not a lazy pig a har.
Recently, I have a little free time, try to contact more people.
that is a good new.
I really hope that this summer i can make me fell not to so busy.
add oil

honestly, I am so happy to receive the email from wen.
because we are really good friend many year.
I must say it is a very special friendship. Nice.
Dont be a lazy pig any more. Wen Hok Wai.
haha

No comments: