22 July, 2007

friday

I feel so tired again and again.
Recently, I have done lots of things. IDEA 2007, Eco, O'Camp....
They spend all of my time for this week.

I must say last Friday was a very nice day.
Why? Because 2 of my devil boss were not in the office.
1 of my boss had his bday, and that was why they did not go to work.
but I dont think they can have their hoilday because of his bday.

And all staff was very happy and became a little bit lazy.
It was so easy for us to cope with 1 morning. What's a happy morning.
And we had our lunch together.
We face many fancy things... boss were not here, we had got extra $$ after paying the $ for lunch. then we went to have a fresh juice. We still have HK$2 to buy another stuff.

haha

but on that same day, my IDEA is not gd =.=""
i was always in my big rush.
i could not get off at MK KCR station after a few second, as i am sleeping.
And i was late for 7 mins, I could only say goodbye to my artists who had got their coach.

Suddenly, I had to go back to the HKU -LHTH to check out at 1530
but i have to go to air port at 1710
.........
so on that day i am tired bao.

No comments: