04 July, 2007

I am so sorry that ….

I am so sorry that ….

Recently, I have suffered my problems. And, I can really experience a thing can change very fast. That is really undesirable. I remembered that last week I was facing the conflict between my boss and me. It was possible I would lose my summer job. However, thanks for the supporting from James and Shing, I still here and be able to talk with my boss. I can face my boss. That is really good and definitely is a nice thing, I think.

And, now the things seem go to another way, I see. I am so sorry about that to someone. May be, because of my wordings and then make you to feel any up sad. I am so sorry about that. Sorry. I really hope that everything is fine for me and of coz for everyone. Sorry Sorry.

No comments: