[Attn: Thomas TUE]
20 August 2007
Dear Thomas,
RE: Resignation my post of Fund-raising Assistant
I regret to inform you that I would like to resign my post of Fund-raising Assistant. I hereby give this notice of my intention to leave Eco Association Limited with effect from 21 August 2007.
Thank you for giving me a marvelous chance to learn and to gain the valuable and unforgettable experience in your company. I genuinely appreciate all your guidance and supports and it has been a pleasure working with you and representing the company.
Once again, I would like to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your team and wish Eco Association Limited continued success in the future.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Jamie WU
P.S. If there is no any problem, please pay the wages on time. An employer should pay wages to an employee as soon as practicable but in any case not later than seven days after the end of the wag period, according to the Employment Ordinance Chapter 3: Wages. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment