Today is one of the d-days for Eco Charity sale 2007.
I am responsible for taking care the counter at TST.
However, it is really a very bad news, i think.
As never have i seem there are no much people at here.
I really want to say Oh my God!
I am sorry that it may less than $ 1000.
And the no. of volunteers is so scared in all venues.
But the most terrible thing for me is that I am so tired and sleepy.
I don't know why I can feel like that,
because I slept over 8 hours.
(Well, I think it is okay enough for a guy)
Even though, of course, my mun and big brother bothered me every morning
when i dating Mr. CHOW.
Until. I hv got it.
I have forgot last few days, I slept at 4 o'clock and then somebody distributed me at around 6 o'clock, and finally I wake up at 9 - 10 o'clock.
Actually, I have not yet slept enough.
I am sorry. I forget this important point.
hehe
Today, it is so surprised that I can meet Alfred and Wilson
Thanks for Wilson,
he say he will help me to find another part-time job
and let me no need to feel so hard.
(Of course, I know it is joking)
Because another part-time job is Fotanian 2008
(But i agree that it will be much happy for me.
As it is what really I wanna do
ART ADMIN!!!)
Monday go to beach w many fds
so happy!
I am bach BEACH!!!
Long time no c
I miss you so much! Yeah!
Getting in the sea is one of the most wonderful thing for me in my life.
Thx
And today I can call one of my best friend back.
I miss you so much.
You know it is really totally 1 yrs.
And we lost the contact.
I am so surprised that you have come back to HK for a month.
May be I am really so busy.
So I have not got any messages about it. I am so sorry abt that.
Btw that's fine la. I can find you, right?
I have many things to talk with you.
Really waiting the day that we will met.
^3^
And also, and other people.
You have not kept in touch w me for 1 yr.
How come you can be so lazy and will not reply all of my emails.
Where are you?
Do you want me go to Ma On Shan or HKU to find you??
Find me a. WEN HOK WAI !!!
It is the time for us to have a dinner la, right?
^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment