After getting the 556's comments, I just think that it is just same as what we had done in IMC?
Of Course, I must say, I have improved. I really feel a bit sad. It is not because why we present is good or bad. But just the wt he say. Then I keep asking myself how to achieve his objectives? How? Do we present it very fast, very fast?
Then, I got it. I just found it actually it is very simple.
A secondary student can do !!! What is it? just a balance view!!!
Disadvantage and Advantage!! Easy. See.
How stupid jamie!!!
So now i have to remind myself everytime.
When doing analysis. there are 4 significant pts:
1. A balance view: pros n cons
2. Elaborate more. less pt but deep detail
3. Think of other but related info.
4. Find data n data to support!!
See when will i forget it again....
No comments:
Post a Comment