every thing is gone is gone.
um... from the past 20 years, I have gov much especially this 2 years.
It is wonderful. I can learn much abt the reality, the things in coordination, MKT, n how to do a project..etc. nice.
These years ppl often ask me wt i am studying? I often like to say sth that is not exactly it is.
for me I also dont know wt it is about haha...
Well. wt i have studied called, Corporate Communication and Management.
now i still dont know.
for the future, i dum know, n no one will know.
of coz the best is i got a suprise hv many $$$.
then no need to do so often, can hei hei n hei.
yesterday, is consumer behavior exam, coz i am so hei for the study,
so i forget many things during the exam. I cant get a lu...hoho
then i go to see dentist, very fast to wash my teeth,
the dentist said I hv to removed 2 insided teeth be4 23... aiya.
then we go to sing K, n go to eat 邊爐燒 unti 1.00....la
so happy.
then hv to find some part time job n apply u la.
yes the study is finished, i still got bc................... becoz my..
No comments:
Post a Comment