07 September, 2008

nothing is impossible

The semester is being.
My feeling is really not very good. I feel so stress becoz of hung amoumt of homework.
I am so afraid that I cant handle it well.
However, I still understand there is no any other rooms for me. I have to keep moving.
And this is actually the only way to do so.
Like the people saying in chinese, You have to overcome it onces it close to you.

I only can say to myself, nothing is impossible, add oil.

I wanna say in this wrold the only one can help u is urself.
If you give up, that mean it is gameover.
So everyone please tell yourself that you are okay.

I really had that experience some days ago.
After having the dinner at 2.am, when waiting the minibus to sheung shui, I suddenly feel my stomach is not okay... then i goo to someplace to have a rest by my self only.
I feel so sad, becoz it is at night but i have no friends to help me when i suddenly got some problems, So like wt am i saying, the only one can help u is urself.

that night esther said, the must have some problems, if the person travell alone by himself.
I think it is not the problem, I am also the persons like to travell alone without friends.
We wanna travell alone, it only becoz we find sth is missing in the life, so we wanna leave the world we are living to got sth back.

No comments: