today, I still have a lesson for my lovely lovely tap.
After the dancing lesson, we discuss the matter of the tap showcase on the Dec.
For me,
I have some things that is getting into problems
1. I think I should not put some much money in my interest. As I am just a student, and I am not very rich. If I spend about $1,000 in tap. I think it is too much for me at this moment. Yes, I like tap. But I still have others. I am so sorry. I cannot have such a large passion to my tap now.
2. If I join the tap showcase, that means I have to dance 3 tap dance lessons each week. Will it be too much for me at this moment? The following study period is my final year in HKU SPACE, I think there is a must for me to study harder to fright a great result, I cannot get a good result. And, I still have other projects and work to do. Can I handle them well? I am so worried. Really.
By the way, I understand that why them have not told me the matter of this tap showcase before the period of CCDCDC 4th dance enrollment is because they have not confirmed all the information yet. But, If I could know this matter, I think I will enroll 1 lesson only for spending some time to this tap showcase. So, I get a trouble again.... for my time schedule again...
But I have to say Yes, I Love Tap. Because of Tap, it lets my like become more beautiful. And Tap, you have saved my heart and helped me find my way when I am in the dark. I am really trying my best to save you in my life and project you present you disappear .
After that, I go to Shatin. I become a tutor again for teaching minnie's hw.
At the last time, we have not had my dinner at the restaurant.
But it is still great.
I have still got a chance to have a free dinner. Okay, so lets go to the Shatin New Town Plaza Phase 1 1/F, go there to eat pizza. Good taste.
Haha talk with angus again and again.
You and me have infinity topics to discuss too, haha.
But a thing that is really not joking. You give a chance for me to understand more about male.
Even I still cannot 100%believe the fact that you have told me.
Maybe I should force me to do sth that to test this matter.
May be.........
haha.
But move back to the topic of that article i posted.
I really think that the guy could not guest who is my cup of tea.
because I have never post any things related on the blog
i think
but maybe it has a little bit... i dont know la.
I am not sensitive ma...
I have just checked that my hard disk is 40GB, but it is not enough for me la. I still have 8 GB jar.
No comments:
Post a Comment