17 October, 2007

Now

Now it is in a big rush....
I hv to finish a presentation and a paper within 1 week.
This paper is so expensive which is occupied 50% of the total mark of that course.
however, goodbye but goodbye is coming, and i have to work on it.
I dont want that anxiety in a such long time.
And this time is running over 1 week.
Oh.... So What abt Fotanian.
Now, I must say it is so sad to work with some people.
The guys always absent in the meeting, and ask for huge of requests.
and what is my reply ....FXXK U.
And the guys also want to flight for his power. come power is not so important, if u say it is so important, then i will ask u to pay me, coz my job attribute will totally change, becoz u r my boss.
But, of coz, I hv my right to say I am sorry, You will not be my boss forever.
See.
But u will never understand that.
Now, I am so sleeply.
But my mun still not yet go to sleep, becoz she is preparing the soup to me.
She see i am so busy and not have a dinner at home for a long time (I only have 1-2 days with my bfd...)Thank you so much.
And sorry to my bfd james, I cant see him within 4 weeks. sorry about that.
You know, u hv to study ma, n when i free, u hv to study...
and while u free, i am bc for sth....
btw remember 6/11 7:45-7:55 at wanchin art centre...

No comments: