10 October, 2007

I am...


The time is going so fast. And now, it was one month ago.
I must say both of us are still thinking that it is impossible and seems dreaming.
It is so lovely to say that it is so coincidence that you have walked in my life, as well as I have been the important part of your life.

We are so unique. It must be best for me to treasure you and our relationship.

And, I am so sorry to say about that I was so self-centered and independent in the past. It is a little bit hard for me to share myself to one another. But, because of you, I cherish you very much. I would like to learn how to open my mind and to let you become my half of life. I am trying my best to pursue this matter.

I am heartless, out of reason, dereism, crazy, naughty… sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only want to say "I love you"~